DescriptionThe Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience or experience in medical office/facility.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to handle a constant volume of phone inquiries.
- Strong typing and computer skills and experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills, listening skills, and attention to detail.
- Be available to work during the hours of 7:45am - 9:00pm, Monday – Friday, year round.
- Availability to work overtime as determined by business need.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Scheduled Weekly Hours40