Title Customer Service Representative EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
This is a GREAT opportunity to SHINE the spotlight on your CUSTOMER SERVICE skills!!!
You've seen the original orange-and-green trolleys all over the city and probably thought, 'What a fun company that must be’. Well, you're absolutely right! For more than a quarter of a century, Old Town Trolley Tours have been treating guests to a journey back in time while touring the most interesting and popular attractions in the city.
Come join the ranks of the FUN-employed at Historic Tours of America ®
We are now holding interviews for our PAID training program that will thoroughly prepare you to be a professional customer service representative!
Our ideal Customer Service Representatives have a passion for helping people and making their vacation experience a memorable one. A sincere love of history and the culture of our city is ideal.
The Customer Service Representative gives accurate information about sightseeing tours and guides customers to the Old Town Trolley stops/ticket booths, and effectively control guest lines and organize tour departures to ensure tours stay on schedule.
35-40 HOURS PER WEEK, FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE, $ 12.00 PER HOUR, EVERY OTHER WEEKEND OFF.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- No prior knowledge is required, paid training is provided
- Must be able to board and exit the trolley and assist guests with boarding and exiting the trolley
- Accurately handle money, credit cards and cash receipts
- Ability to perform on-your-feet routine physical activity
- Ability to work independently over long periods of time within the scope of established rules and regulations to satisfy the needs of our guests
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work outside in the field and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the radio while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Outgoing and enjoy working with the public
- All FT Employees are eligible for paid vacation time as well as company sponsored health and wellness plans
- All FT, PT and Seasonal employees are eligible for:
- Paid sick time
- 401K plan with company matching * * Eligibility requirements must apply
- Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
- Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
- Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.