At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Home Equity originator (Source: Company sources; Based on new commitments)
Our Home Equity team serves customers in all aspects of applying for and receiving home equity loans and/or lines of credit across the nation. This organization provides service to customers from the point of application submission, all the way to funding.
Summary job description:
At Wells Fargo, we strongly believe in responsible lending principles and we know that a changing economy or unexpected events may affect our borrower's financial status. Our team is responsible for identifying, reviewing, communicating and executing solutions for home equity line or loan customers that are nearing or at their end of their draw period, maturing or have matured. We work with customers to determine the best solution and coordinate efforts between groups within Wells Fargo to ensure seamless hand-offs to implement the solution on behalf of the customer.
Responsibilities may include:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Reviewing applicable ratios (i.e. debt ratio, loan-to-value)
- Evaluating and examining transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Inform existing customers of Wells Fargo Home Equity programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements and procedures
- Answers oral and written inquiries, resolves problems, and promotes products and services
- Responsible for responding to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from customers
- Resolution of escalated and or complex inquiries or issues, including communication to internal or external customers
- Contacting customers and partners to gather information to make appropriate decisions
- Effective communication with partners
- Reviewing Wells Fargo Home Equity options
- Training and coaching less experienced team members
- Assist with projects and tasks as assigned
Start Date: Monday, 1/14/19, and will be held 8am-5pm Monday-Friday for approx. 6 weeks
Work Shifts: 10am-7pm Monday-Friday with rotating Saturday shift
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
- Progressive Career Path | Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 3, Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 4, Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 5, Customer Service Team Lead (SAFE), Supervisor, and Manager! Our Customer Service Representatives (SAFE) have also moved on to risk, quality assurance, research/remediation, loan administration, and more!
- Highly Competitive Salary!
- Shift Differential | Earn 15% shift differential for 4 or more hours worked after 4pm!
- 401(k) | 6% company match!
- PTO | New team members will receive 18 days paid time off PLUS 12 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program | Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts!
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.Required Qualifications
- 3+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of bank policies, procedures, and systems
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Customer service focus with experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Call center customer service experience in the financial services industry [DQO0003844]
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures [DQO0005300]
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere [DQO0004739]
- Knowledge and/or experience with Wells Fargo Home Equity Servicing products and services
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo Home Equity Servicing policies, procedures, and systems
- Bilingual English/Spanish oral communication skills
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $31,200 Mid: $42,000
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.