Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative acts as a liaison for internal/external customers, providers and the First Transit client, King County Metro. They'll be responsible for inbound and outbound customer contact and independently resolve complaints, concerns and incidents within a required timeframe. They'll provide excellent customer service and resolution with a focus on first call resolution whenever possible. This individual will have the ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment. This position is required to perform related duties in accordance with the respective policies and guidelines provided by King County Metro and First Transit. If you're looking for a company that's REALLY moving, join First Transit!
Starting wage is $15.50!
- Effectively communicate with internal/external customers, providers and client as needed.
- Compose professional correspondence through word and via email.
- Professional and customer focused telephone etiquette.
- Ability to navigate through all related programs for research and analysis of Complaints, Incidents and Concerns as filed and as assigned.
- Detail oriented and time focused when working daily case assignments.
- No Show validations.
- Core: Trapeze bookings inbound reservations calls for reservations support.
- Handle multiple tasks and rotational assignments; Voice mail, No Show Validations Email, and Front Desk Relief as needed.
- Dispatch Inquiry Support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- Exceptional customer service skills, professional customer focused telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and cooperation.
- Proficient in time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and to sit for extended periods
- Knowledge of King County and common locations used by Metro is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to learn Dispatch and Scheduling applications.
- Able to sit prolonged hours, stress resilient, office type call center environment
- Meet contractual Performance Standards
- Ensures all employees in the department receive regular training
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.