Srcubs & Beyond is looking for a Customer Service Representative in St. Louis, Missouri!
"We are inspired every day by the dedicated professionals we serve. Your work is why we’re here and we offer sincere thanks." Karla Bakersmith | President & Founder
What began as a two-person staff in a small office has grown into the nation's largest multi-channel supplier of healthcare apparel and accessories. Scrubs & Beyond was truly "inspired by the caregiver." Great pride is taken in our company's purpose to provide the best apparel and accessories to our outstanding healthcare professionals. Scrubs & Beyond has some of the best benefits in the industry.
Eligible employees receive competitive pay, generous employee discounts, 401(k) with company match, comprehensive health insurance, paid vacation and personal time off.
Job Description Summary
This role will act as a liaison between Scrubs & Beyond’s outside sales team and our customers. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure Scrubs & Beyond’s mission of excellence in customer service is realized.
Essential Job Duties
- Monitor incoming and outgoing written correspondence to ensure it meets or exceeds S&B guidelines and standards for professionalism and quality.
- Research specific orders to answer guest inquiries.
- Proactively resolve all escalated issues by providing guests with a satisfactory resolution in a timely manner.
- Assist the Outside Sales team with customer service related issues, field calls from Outside Sales guests, provide assistance and/or relay information to the appropriate Outside Sales team member.
- Assist with refunds and research order history to complete returns and exchanges.
- Create and release purchase orders for guest’s special orders.
- Work with vendors to establish timelines for guests to receive their product.
- Manage back order information and update guest orders.
- Assist customers placing orders.
To execute the job duties of an Customer Service Associate you must be able to perform each and every one of the above essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or G.E.D., some college is a plus.
- 1-3 years customer service experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- This job is primarily sedentary work. Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 90% of the time.
- Occasionally move about the office.
- Manual dexterity to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Constant close visual acuity to view a computer screen.
- Auditory acuity to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Constant communication to exchange accurate information
- Must be able to work under stress
The physical demands listed above are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job descriptions are dynamic and frequently modified. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned at any given time as both the business dictates and the functions of the job change.