If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers. Direct phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Respond to complex customer calls
- Resolve customer service inquiries which could include:
- Benefit and Eligibility information
- Billing and Payment issues
- Customer material requests
- Physician assignments
- Authorization for treatment
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems OR 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Basic proficiency with Windows PC applications including Microsoft Excel (create and edit), Microsoft Word (create and edit), and Microsoft Outlook (create, edit, and send emails)
- Ability to work 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday through Friday and overtime as needed based on department needs
- 1+ years of call center experience
- Billing experience
- Healthcare Insurance Industry experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish