Title Customer Service Representative EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
The Customer Service Representative's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Driving sales by handing out brochures, directing customers to our ticket booths, providing information on tour packages, pricing and the content of all ticket packages.
- Assist sales representatives and direct customers to our vehicles and assist in boarding passengers to help ensure the vehicles depart on time.
- Ability to walk locally to greet and guide tour groups to the Trolley stop.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Be knowledgeable of the most popular things to do at each trolley and train stop and other local tourist attractions.
- Accurately handle monies and receipts from sales.
- Ability to work independently over long periods of time within the scope of established rules and regulations to satisfy the needs of our guests.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Shall be able to work weekends and holidays.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Outgoing and enjoy working with the public.
- Competitive wage
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.