At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Customer Service Supervisor 1 within Wells Fargo Auto is responsible for day-to-day supervision of staff responding to inquiries, complaints and disputes from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services
- Duties may include resolving escalated problems, communicating information orally or in writing to customers, other departments and/or senior management, training and coaching staff, communicating company policy, procedures and practices, writing and conducting performance evaluations, assisting in employment decisions and setting performance standards
- May manage workflow, quality of service and provide input to scheduling.
*Must be able to work between the hours of 8 am - 8 pm Monday through Friday and on Saturday 7 am - 12 pm Arizona time.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 2+ years of experience interacting with customers
- 1+ year of financial services experience, call center experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of supervisory or coaching experience
- Leadership experience coaching to exceed departmental objectives
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback, in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Experience recognizing service opportunities and providing exceptional customer satisfaction
- Ability to provide exceptional customer satisfaction to retain and deepen customer banking relationships
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Indirect auto lending experience, with a large financial institution
- Knowledge and understanding of auto finance industry
- Knowledge and understanding of call center: operations in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
AZ-Chandler: 2501 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.