Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s
fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily/weekly/monthly activities of a team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Service Level and AHT
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 5+ years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems in an office, claims or customer service environment
- 1+ years of experience working in a Supervisory, Team Lead, and / or SME role
- Basic proficiency with MS Excel (ability to create and edit spreadsheets)
- 1+ years experience understanding multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to work any 8 hour shift within the hours of 6 AM - 11 PM, CST
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience working within OptumRx Line of Business
- 2+ years customer service experience
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.Key Words: Customer Service, Call Center, Supervisor, escalations, call monitoring