Turn on the news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It's dramatic and each day presents a new set of challenges. And that's where companies like UnitedHealthcare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is taking the lead. We see those challenges as opportunities but we can't do it alone. You'll play a leadership role in a high volume, focus and performance driven call center where the goal is always to connect with members and enhance the customer experience. Now you can take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our members.
- Coordinate and supervise daily/weekly/monthly activities of a team members
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action
- This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You'll need to stay positive at all times especially in difficult situations. You'll be asked to mentor, challenge and communicate effectively with all different types of people.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of supervisory/leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems in an office, claims or customer service environment
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Ability to work between the business hours of 7am- 7pm with 1 weekend day on a rotation basis
- 6 Sigma certification
- Process Efficiency experience
- Financial services background
- Ability to multi-task including the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key Words: Customer Service Supervisor- West Valley City, UT- customer service- claims/ customer service environment - Process Efficiency - 6 Sigma certification- Financial services