buybuyBABY is seeking passionate, energized, customer service focused people who thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and take pride in making every customer experience remarkable.
buybuyBABY offers: Flexible Hours that work around your busy life, Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands, and a comprehensive training program that is a recipe for your success!
The Customer Service Trainer conducts a variety of training activities including new hire onboarding, product knowledge and registry consultant training and development. The Customer Service Trainer actively monitors service levels in the store and works with the management team to address opportunities. As a Customer Service Trainer you will have broad based knowledge of all products and services that we offer.
• Conduct new hire orientations for store associates to ensure they have knowledge of customer service policies and standards
• Leads regular training sessions in customer service activities, processes and procedures for all store associates
• Provide advanced level of customer service insight to store management; partners with store management in the modification of store processes and procedures to ensure optimal focus on customer service
• Respond to escalated customer issues or questions, providing solutions to customer complaints and partnering with management when necessary
• Provide support to the registry business by providing assistance to customers in setting up their registries and selecting merchandise
• Assist customers by offering a Baby order when merchandise is out of stock or not carried in the store
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent desired
• 4 to 6 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.