Process requests to set up or adjust H&R Block Tax Training School course offerings. Resolve tax professional and field management inquiries and concerns regarding federal and state registration requirements as well as company certification and education requirements via case, phone, mail and email.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process requests to set up or adjust Tax Training School classes.
- Use internal computer systems to maintain tax professional training and certification records. Facilitate compliance with federal and state licensing and registration requirements.
- Communicate via phone, mail, and email. Interpret clients' needs and utilize software programs to identify possible resolutions for issues.
- Follow established procedures to resolve issues regarding Tax Training School courses.
- Use software programs and computer systems to accurately document, research, and resolve issues.
- Attend training sessions and participate in meetings related to the effective and efficient performance of job duties.
- Identify issues with current process and notify management of potential concerns and potential solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- These skills are acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks and remain focused.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone and to use effective customer service techniques with clients who may be under stress.
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines while simultaneously organizing multiple projects.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Experience with Windows operating system.
- Good 10-key, data entry, and keyboarding ability.
- Six months experience in a customer service position.
- Six months experience in an in-bound call center environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Six months experience with basic office procedures.
- Additional coursework in accounting or business-related studies.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Tax Office or Tax Training School experience.
- Spanish/English bilingual capabilities.