The Customer Service/Digital Asset Specialist will be primarily responsible for interfacing with vendors to ensure the timeliness, accuracy and completion of all assets necessary to enable item creation in our product data system. The qualified candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, maintain a high level of accuracy, have high quality standards and be comfortable communicating with vendors. This individual must be dependable and an effective communicator (verbal and written). This person must be able to multi-task, have outstanding time-management skills and be able to perform in a high volume/high pressure environment.
- Daily review of lists/reports that indicate vendors requiring follow-up for late or incomplete item submissions
- Daily communications (email and/or phone) with vendors explaining the requirements and requesting information with urgency
- Review digital assets against established guidelines and process each within required timelines
- Manage heavy workload with emphasis on accuracy and speed
- Consistently follow directions and procedures
- Work both independently and as part of a team
Update daily tracking information within the product database and Excel spreadsheets, ensuring accurate and timely capture of specific data points
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.