At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consistsof enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
This position is for a member of the Interactive Production team within Wells Fargo’s In-House Agency (IHA), reporting to the Studio Interactive Production Lead. The Interactive Production team oversees the development and implementation of web-based and digital creative projects that support the customer experience.
We are seeking an advanced developer with experience working in a regulated and/or agency environment. This role involves heavy collaboration with internal creative teams to develop leading edge digital solutions for high profile and sometimes-complex projects. Attention to detail and a desire to produce only high quality deliverables is a must. The right candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure and know how to manage multiple streams of input while keeping projects on track. Clear and honest communication to set expectations and proactively raising risk awareness when necessary, as well as the ability to give project updates and demo work to a variety of non-technical audiences is also a plus. We value new ideas and encourage team members to remain current on latest technologies that may lead to alternative and future digital experiences.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Developing responsive interactive web experiences according to current best practices.
• Developing responsive emails according to current best practices.
• Thoroughly testing all deliverables to ensure compatibility with W3C accessibility standards and all popular platforms and browsers.
• Working effectively in a highly collaborative agency environment across multiple time zones.
• Participating in team and project meetings to share project updates and new findings.
• Contributing to build a library of innovative and re-usable interactive components.
- 5+ years of experience in the following: communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic, and visual arts
• 3+ years of marketing/agency experience.
• 3+ years of web development experience, including programing and developing web applications.
• Experience with email marketing tools such as Eloqua and SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
• Experience with content management systems such as Tridion.
• Experience modifying and creating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Experienced in applying google analytics to track usage of interactive web components.
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign
• Ability to verbally express complex programming-related material to a non-technical audience.
• Proactive in foreseeing potential issues and troubleshooting to resolution.
• Experience managing large websites
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.