If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for designing / developing, programming, maintaining and publishing operational reports
- Provides operational analysis utilized for decision making. May make recommendations based on the analysis, and provide explanations for reporting results as needed. May be done for internal operational purposes as well as for customers
- Analyzes and investigates
- 2+ years of experience performing significant data analysis and report development
- Intermediate level of experience with MS Word and Excel.
- Intermediate level use of SQL
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehouse experience
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Great written and verbal communication
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Data Analyst, UHN Operations, Telecommuting, telecommuter, telecommute, work from home, travel, remote, WFH