WHY THE PARKING SPOT | DATA ANALYST
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with incentive and bonus programs
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Great culture and friendly working environment
Position Summary: The Data Analyst will use company data to create insightful analyses supporting our business objectives and decision-making. This position requires a passion for data, a creative and analytical mind, and a demonstrated ability to communicate findings and recommendations to key stakeholders at the company.
- Work and collaborate with different functional areas on major analytical projects.
- Perform exploratory analyses based on relevant business questions, particularly related to consumer and client behavior.
- Identify and develop key metrics related to company performance.
- Present and communicate results of analyses to the management team and stakeholders.
- Combine and consolidate structured and unstructured external data with internal business data.
- Automate generation of analyses and develop new data pipelines through defined processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficient in querying databases and working with large and diverse data sets.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Strong knowledge of Python, including using libraries such as pandas and numpy.
- Experience using Git, Spark, Linux/Bash, Jupyter, Pandas, Airflow, S3, and/or Redshift is a plus.
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify trends, correlations, and patterns in complex data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, take initiative, and work independently as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts and findings to diverse audiences.
- 4-year college degree required.
- 2+ years of professional business and/or data analysis experience required.
“Our people are our greatest asset. We pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Find out what it takes to be a part of The Parking Spot team.”
-Kevin J. Shrier, President & CEO