WHY THE PARKING SPOT | DATA ANALYST
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with incentive and bonus programs
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Great culture and friendly working environment
Position Summary: Our Data Analyst will extract and use data to create insightful analyses supporting our business objectives and decision-making. This position requires a passion for data, a creative analytical mind, and a strong technical foundation.
- Work and collaborate with different functional areas on major technical and analytical projects
- Design data structures to store structured and unstructured external data with internal business data
- Develop new data pipelines through ETL processes and automate generation of analyses
- Perform exploratory analyses based on relevant business questions, particularly related to consumer and client behavior
- Present and communicate results of analyses to the management team and stake-holders
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Advanced knowledge of Python, including libraries such as pandas and sqlalchemy
- Strong knowledge of SQL, databases, and data structures
- Experience using Linux, Apache Airflow, and Amazon Web Services (S3 and/or Redshift) is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, take initiative, and work independently as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts and findings to diverse audiences
- 4-year college degree required
- 2+ years of professional business and/or data analysis experience required
“Our people are our greatest asset. We pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Find out what it takes to be a part of The Parking Spot team.”
-Kevin J. Shrier, President & CEO