External Job PostingPOSITION SUMMARY:
Analyze supply chain performance and provide solutions to ensure profitable inventory levels that meet business objectives. Develop reporting and processes focused on key performance metrics related to supply chain initiatives that enable informed and effective business decisions. Manage supply chain systems and processes to support fulfillment metrics and initiatives. Identify opportunities for innovation, productivity improvement and savings.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Data and Segmentation Analysis and Management
- Identify macro and micro supply chain opportunities; perform gap analysis to support decisions related to ensuring profitable inventory levels.
- Track, monitor and measure the benefit of implemented solutions to ensure appropriate in-stocks and inventory levels down to SKU/store level.
- Develop and maintain efficient processes for SKU/store segmentation.
- Communicates effectively with business partners to develop solutions to SKU performance and profitability, in stocks and seasonal strategies.
- Understand the business strategy and priorities and actively participate in guiding the business and total profitability.
- Develop data driven tools to help the business make decisions on in-stocks and profitable inventory levels.
- Actively engage the business and develop action plans, responsibilities and metrics to improve supply chain performance and customer availability
- Develop reporting metrics to guide decision making and determine the impact of various strategies.
- Develop reporting that helps the business determine the root cause of supply chain issues.
System Management and Process Improvement
- Develop best practices for supply chain systems.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain team to evaluate business requirements and develop systems solutions to meet the business needs.
- Create efficiencies within Supply Chain processes and systems.
- Maintain and share knowledge across the business regarding supply chain systems and processes.
- Support the business by troubleshooting supply chain system issues.
- Provide input and support supply chain system administrators regarding system settings and best practices.
- Projects determined on an as need basis
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- College graduate BS/BA degree or equivalent business experience
- 1-3years experience in Inventory Management or Supply Chain
- Project management experience preferred
- Data base experience desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of leadership
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work proactively to resolve issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.