The Data Analyst is responsible for managing and maintaining specialty drug lists and ensuring internal teams are made aware when new drugs come to market or if there are changes being proposed to any standard or customized specialty drug lists. The Data Analyst will assist client teams internally. The team member will collaborate with other functional groups within the team to ensure accuracy of specialty drug list information; complete assigned projects and drug list related audits, and address ongoing service needs as they relate to drug list coding.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Candidate will be working within RxCLAIM to analyze and present data
- Data analysis, interpretation and review
- Manage and maintain specialty drug list updates and report out to internal partners
- Submit tickets for drug list coding changes (ServiceNow / RxConstruct)
- Using Access, submit queries to pull drug and rate list information out of RxCLAIM.
- Participate and lead meetings to review new drugs coming to market through the MediSpan Database and provide suggestions to help with decisions on classifying drugs
- Create ad - hoc and standard reports of drug lists for review
- Update and maintain bi-yearly Specialty PDL
- Create custom specialty drug lists in coordination with internal partners
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2+ years of experience working with PBM
- 1+ years of experience with analyzing and interpreting data
- Intermediate experience with MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Certified Pharmacy Technician a plus
- Knowledge of MediSpan Drug Database
- Experience with ServiceNow, RxConstruct, or RxCLAIM
- Understanding Prescription Product Values and Qualifiers
- Experience with Relational Databases and Data Manipulation
At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with an elite team that has the creativity and passion to stay ahead of constant change. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Data Analyst Specialty Pharmacy, Telecommute, Telecommute, Working from Home, benefits, career growth