Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We’re looking for a self-motivated Data Analyst to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
As a member of the R1 Analytics Team, you will be responsible for assisting in daily operational reporting and data analysis for the Revenue Cycle Organization. The Data Analyst plays an intricate part in providing analytical expertise for the Revenue Cycle Organization.
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and scrub data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to R1 leadership
- Basic knowledge of, or willingness to learn, SQL, Tableau, Excel, VBA, etc.
- Willingness to work in ambiguity regarding data, and showcasing tenacity to research and resolve problems relative to the data
- Maintaining confidentiality of all information under HIPPA guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience in an analytical environment and evidence of organizational skills
- Exemplary problem-solving abilities and practical analytical competency to identify trends using data
- Functional Excel knowledge, including VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, etc.
- Functional Microsoft Office knowledge
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks while remaining self-directed
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team on multiple tasks and assignments
It would be great if you also have:
- Revenue cycle experience
- Advanced proficiency with tools like Excel, Access, SQL, and Tableau
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
About R1:R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.