DescriptionThe Data and Reporting Lead generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. The Data and Reporting Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Data and Reporting Lead integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of technical experience in data reporting
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including ability to link pivots to external data sources, creating pivot tables and summarizing data into reports and dashboards
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills including ability to link to external data sources, pass-through queries, data structure and relationship design
- Experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations and/or the analysis of healthcare data
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Advanced in SQL, SAS and other data systems
- Experience with tools such as Tableau and Qlik for creating data visualizations
- Prior experience working in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours40