DescriptionThe Data and Reporting Professional 2 generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. The Data and Reporting Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Data and Reporting Professional 2 integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- High school diploma and 5 years experience in the health service industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Access and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience creating automated reports and self-service tools
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL, VBA and QlikView
- In-depth experience in Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivots, charts, and graphs
- Experience in managed care or health care sector
- Prior experience working in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours40