DescriptionThe Data and Reporting Professional 2 generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. The Data and Reporting Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Data and Reporting Professional 2 integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Customer centric & highly accountable
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Math, Science, Health Administration, Accounting or related field required or equivalent industry experience.
Strong SQL Skills
Prior experience working in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment.
Requirement gathering from end users.
Experience converting requirements into a product/report.
Must be willing to function 80%+ of time preparing reports or presentations.
Creating PowerPoint presentations for Senior Leadership.
Ability to identify trends and produce talking points.
Ability to validate your own work.
Experience in root cause analysis.
Consistently deliver assignments on time.
5% travel requirement. Primarily to Tampa, FL.
Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are required.
Excellent PC skills (including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access) are required.
Additional Requirements May Apply:
- WAH set-up for potential Weekend and Holiday rotation coverage in addition to above hours
- Must have a separate room for privacy with a locked door during working hours and during communication with members.
- Must provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service are prohibited). A minimum standard speed of10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) for optimal performance of is required.
- SRSS development
- Transact-SQL, (T-SQL) Skills
- PLSQL Skills
- SAS experience
- Data modeling
- ETL experience
- Determining the statistical significance of results
- Additional programming skills
- Experience in business writing or creative writing desired.
- Experience in managed care or health care administration desired.
- Working with stakeholders & clinical leadership.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40