We have an excellent opportunity on our Expense Payables team for a self-motivated professional, with excellent interpersonal skills. You must be a team player, and will work closely with colleagues. This position is based in our Union, NJ corporate campus.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented with strong data entry skills, accurate, organized, reliable and able to work in a fast paced environment. The ability to work independently and multi task is essential. Strong written and verbal communications skills are necessary. Prior Expense Payables experience is a plus.
• Meet or exceed daily standards for data entry
• Process invoices in a timely and accurate manner
• Communicate timely and effectively
• Reconcile invoices including, but not limited to, purchase orders, receivers, pricing, etc.
• Identify discrepancies and deliver quality processing
• Assist with special projects and research on an as needed basis
Our general requirements and core competencies include:
- Strong follow up and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and timeliness
- Strong figure aptitude
- Professional, flexible, team player with a positive outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial systems and PC applications (MS Office Suite, e.g., Excel, Word).
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.