Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Quest and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
Positions in this function include operating data entry devices to perform a variety of data entry duties across functions including Claims and Network Operations.
- Data entry of billing mnemonics and all required billing information that appears on imaged requisitions
- Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet quality and production standards
- Must be detail-oriented with independent work habits
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of stable work experience in data entry
- Ability to key a minimum of 8,000 alphanumeric keystrokes / hour with minimal errors
- Ability to work overtime as needed, based on department needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.