At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) , which is responsible for the data strategy and capabilities at Wells Fargo, focuses on leveraging data as a strategic asset and is a growing organization. Data is critical to Wells Fargo’s continued success, deepening relationships with our customers, creating a seamless and convenient multi-channel experience, and meeting our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs. DMI defines how we use information across the company, align our business practices and support our continued focus on great customer experience
This newly created role will report to the Domain Manager and will provide support in driving policy compliance and alignment to enterprise data strategy across a specific domain. The Data Integrity Consultant, in conjunction with their domain manager, will partner with business executives, technology leaders, and application business and data owners to assess gaps, define and execute improvement and compliance plans, and monitor the data environment ongoing. Responsible for data analysis, records management, project management support, issues management and providing subject matter expertise within a data domain
- Support on-going data governance routines to monitor execution activities and data domain performance
- Develop deep and broad partnership across business, technology and operations leaders
- Assess current capabilities of applications within the domain against target Enterprise Data Governance Policy compliance requirements; contribute to the development of a plan and roadmap to implement required capabilities
- Support efforts to determine rationalization of applications within the domain
- Drive improved data quality and control capabilities across the applications within the domain
- Assist in the preparation of executive-level presentations and status updates
- Contribute to deliverables needed for regulatory and audit engagements and exams
- Support and organize key compliance activities against priorities
- Communicating technical concepts with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytics Career Video
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or project management
- 3+ years of data analysis, experience, data management experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of financial industry experience
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge and understanding of BCBS-239 principles
- Working knowledge of key financial data subject areas, including Master/Reference Data and Human Resources Data
- Working knowledge / experience with data privacy objectives, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- 3+ years of experience in data governance/data management concepts and practices
- 3+ years experience in strategic planning or project/program delivery
- 2+ years of experience with audit and regulatory management or operational risk
- 2+ years experience in data quality and control improvement
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.