Ensure integrity of data within enterprise-wide database through analysis of tasks and resolution by linking or separating records involved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review records within an Enterprise ID to ensure all records within are all from one unique entity.
- Review records within two separate Enterprise IDs to determine if all records belong to one unique entity or separate entities.
- Review daily list of tasks and resolves as necessary.
- Updates information going to source systems and MDM as necessary to ensure data integrity.
- Completes linkage and separation requests as necessary.
- Attend training sessions and participate in meetings related to the effective and efficient performance of job duties.
- Identify issues with current process and notify management of potential concerns and potential solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- These skills are acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks and remain focused.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Experience with Windows operating system.
- Previous data stewardship experience.
- An intermediate level of knowledge with Microsoft Office