If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Here, your performance, your ideas, your unique analysis will combine with a rich assortment of contributors to understand and shape the health care system. At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with a team that has the creativity and passion to help build new health care solutions that meet emerging market needs. You'll get the opportunity to work with an elite team that goes beyond the usual analysis; they dig deeper knowing our goal is nothing short of transforming health care. Does the challenge of utilizing your analytical abilities on vital projects towards a larger strategic mission excite you?
As a Data Management Analyst, you'll have the opportunity to build and maintain tools for mechanized system data updates, support Data Management by ensuring accurate client setups, data integrity, workflow rules, and billing rules. This is a position that affords you the ability to apply optimum access techniques; coordinate installation actions and build associated documentation. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work. The Data Management Analyst is an integral member of the Data Management team which provides the ability to set standards and controls that ensure data integrity. This individual will be part of a broader team that aligns with Finance to support business initiatives; drive data quality and measurable improvement to clean claim practices and related financial outcomes. This individual must have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to operate strategically and build effective partnerships across multiple stakeholder groups, and the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects to meet tight deadlines. Primary Responsibilities:
- Identifies the need for and actively builds or supports the development of tools for mass data maintenance in support of Data Management’s change control process
- Serves as lead on deployments of complex installs to production, QA and UAT environments
- Creates and maintains UAT protocols including required test data maintaining referential integrity data quality and data usage within the testing discipline
- Establishes data quality controls at the point of entry for critical attributes through data profiling and data cleansing
- Quantifies data discrepancies through data mining and works with the business to implements best practices for continuous quality improvement
- Advanced knowledge of MS Access (set up an Access database, writing scripts)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (macros, conditional formatting, pivet tables etc.)
- 1+ years of experience working with databases, report creation and generation
- Basic SQL skills
- Configuration Management
- SmartConnect Mapping
- Health care industry experience
- Experience with Pick / Universe
- IBM AS 400
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Tables Group, Testing, Quality, Data Management, Tampla, FL, Florida