At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Channel Solutions Manager, this team member will have primary responsibility for building and enhancing Mobile Marketing Capabilities. The Enterprise Customer Experience Capabilities team is part of the overall Marketing, Digital and Social Capabilities team which is a new Center of Excellence team within the new centralized Marketing organization. Capabilities are solutions that include process, technology and people to realize the business outcome.
This role is responsible for creating the strategy and vision for Mobile Marketing in support of the new centralized Marketing organization’s objectives and goals. From the vision, this leader will develop a prioritized strategic roadmap to drive efficiencies, effectiveness, and revenue growth. This role will partner with Technology, Enterprise Data & Analytics, and relevant digital channel partners to implement the capabilities roadmap.
As it relates to Mobile Marketing, this role is responsible for the following functions:
- Maintains a deep understanding of marketing and advertising technology, and is constantly developing a cutting-edge view of the business and customer needs; The successful candidate must have a superior ability to guide and persuade the team, internal stakeholders, customers and other external stakeholders towards a shared perspective on the market
- Create overall strategy, vision, and prioritized roadmap for implementation with input from Marketing Leadership team
- Secure and manage funding, scope, and budget
- Manage the product roadmap. Make tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long-term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap
- Leads team responsible for requirements gathering, developing user stories, prioritization backlog, writing user stories. Owns his or her own deliverables and also elevates the output of the DMP product management team at large
- Proactively communicates with diverse internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner with respect to product requirements, planning, and progress— at both a strategic and tactical level
- Coordinates across product and functional lines to ensure product initiatives are aligned across the company and business functions (customer success, product marketing, sales) are empowered to succeed
- Collaborates and builds strong relationships with customers, engineers, product support and a dynamic and diverse cross-functional stakeholder community
- Define scope, PDD, business needs and requirements with input from relevant Marketing stakeholders
- Act as business sponsor with TOG, EDA, and relevant digital-channel partners during project delivery phases; including providing reviews and approvals of designs, supporting UAT, and providing key business decisions
A Successful Applicant Will Demonstrate:
- Understanding of digital landscape and digital products, in order to analyze digital programs as well as multi-channel campaigns strong project management capabilities, ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize
- Strong knowledge of current best practices and standards to provide direction to web site developers CRM, DMP
- Strong leadership, decision making and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Quantitative mindset, with a desire to work in a digital data-focused environment
- Curious by nature with strong analytic skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of advertising pixels, cross device platforms and device co-ops
- Experience with digital marketing, digital advertising and analytics
- Experience with competitive DMP tools (e.g. Blue Kai/Oracle, Krux/Salesforce) and/or competitive Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) a big advantage
- Experience with the following software: Salesforce / Exact Target platform experience, Tableau Reporting, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tealium, Oracle Maximizer
Location(s): Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms, or social media
- 5+ years professional experience including 2+ years in senior technical/capabilities position managing implementation and/or integration roadmap for a DMP or DSP
- Prefer experience in Ad technology company, Ad Network, and / or a large media company, and past experience in a customer facing role
- Experience with digital advertising technology implementation technology and operations such as tracking pixels, tags, server-to- server integrations, mobile app SDKs, API integrations, tag management platforms, and analytic tools
- 4+ years digital implementation experience, including platforms, metrics, analysis and reporting
- Strong understanding of cross-channel marketing integration
- Superior relationship, communication and collaboration experience with teams, peers and partners at senior levels
- Experience working closely with Marketing and other senior leaders
- Has experience managing a team of product managers in a dynamic matrixed environment, able to work within a cross-functional team structure, yet is also comfortable executing independently
- Ability to prioritize and help team members to prioritize
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 90 S 7th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.