DescriptionThe Data Manager 2 supports all aspects of configuration control, data management, and deficiency reporting. The Data Manager 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Data Manager 2 supports implementation of government and industry policies for requirements management, document management, change management, production and delivery, and configuration management of the performance, functional, and physical baselines. Acquires, validates, stores, protects, and processes required data to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users. Develops and executes architectures, policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the full data lifecycle needs of an enterprise. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of corporate work experience in Health Insurance industry or other related field
- Experience in a deadline-driven environment with high attention to detail and compliance
- Ability to collaborate effectively with personnel at all levels, from administrative support to subject matter experts to leadership
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient in Excel
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience building and maintaining analytic data sets and, preferably, experience with large data sets and health-care data
- Intermediate to advanced experience in programming, analytical work, research and/or statistics
Scheduled Weekly Hours40