At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join the #1 fastest wholesale lockbox network in the U.S. (Source: Phoenix-Hecht Mail Study)
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Come join the Shoreview Lockbox Team!
Schedule: 40 hrs/week. Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat Sun 10:30pm - 7am or when work is completed. Mon/Tues off.
NOTE: Schedule is open-ended and shift ends when all the work is completed. Must be able to work mandatory overtime required as needed.
Starting pay is $15. *Benefits eligible. Eligible for 15% shift differential which, once applied, equates to $17.25 per hr.
As a Data Processing Clerk, your primary responsibility is the data entry of miscellaneous customer information that includes check dollar amounts and invoice data. Team Members must maintain an established productivity standard for amount of keystrokes entered per hour and a high quality standard for volume of transactions before an error occurs. Duties may also include: miscellaneous mailroom support including dispatch, logging, and mail sorting, extracting lockbox payments, verifying data on payments and accompanying documents, or processing according to a customer's detailed instructions. Team Members must understand the workflow, deadlines and requirements for each individual customer. Team Members will train to be able to assist in other departments as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
*Candidates will be required to pass a virtual Alpha Numeric Skills assessment.
- 6+ months of data entry experience
- Experience meeting departmental, pre-established, and data entry quotas
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to follow specific guidelines
- Strong alpha-numeric data entry skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Lockbox experience
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.