At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This Systems Support Analyst Lead provides support for the most complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services; uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems; may act as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes; evaluates service level agreement criteria; identifies gaps in current technology processes and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported; performs complex migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations; may evaluate or review queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported; completes project sizing; updates/writes documentation and procedures and creates and/or provides related training; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups; writes/designs test scripts; creates change or issue logs; analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas; and creates, updates and tests the business continuation plan. Provides team leadership to team or project members in a technology organization. May assign tasks and/or project resources; provides work direction and monitors work progress and adherence to technical process controls/standards. Provides subject matter expertise to less experienced analysts. May provide input to supervisors on team member performance.
This posiition reports to the Data Services Operations Manager within the Cloud Platform Services - Data Services group which supports multiple Large Shared Infrastructures for Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, NDM & AutoSys.
• Serving as the Level 2/3 support Lead for the Microsoft Data Services Operations team.
• As part of the day to day operations, supporting the Infrastructure offering a true 24/7 support.
• Participates in business continuity planning exercises and configuration management.
• Responsible for patching and updates to servers as required for security vulnerabilities and compliance requirements.
• Consult with application teams regarding questions and requests for service on the Enterprise SSRS and SSIS Utility Cloud.
- 6+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 5+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 5+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- IIS experience
- patch management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: enterprise environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Experience in web systems environments which includes web application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/ systems that support/ host web applications.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Large Hosting experience
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell Scripting
- Experience with Operations of a large scale enterprise hosting platform
- Experience with other Reporting Solutions such as PowerBI, Qlik, etc.
- Should be able to work Pacific Time schedule (9am-6pm PT)
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.