At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Enterprise Data Technology team is looking for a highly experienced technology leader to drive consistency and high quality solutions for these functions across the Data Technology group. We’re looking for an experienced manager to lead a team of 60+ FTE and contract team members. The manager in this role will influence technology decisions and contribute to the Enterprise Core Services service-based strategy for meeting the broader regulatory and compliance needs across Wells Fargo.
This new leader will be heading up a new group, Data Transformation & Marketing Analytics Leader , reporting directly to the CIO of Enterprise Data Technology, and will manage the technology transformation from current architecture to the target state (Enterprise Data Blueprint) architecture.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- Create outbound program communications for all executive stakeholders
- Manage data and analytics technology for Marketing
- Establish and run program governance in collaboration with PMO to ensure cross program alignment
- Establish and rolling out a firm wide training program for EDE adoption
- Manage the transition to the Data Technology target operating model
- Oversee the data management program initiatives
- Manage work and deliverables for the technology operational risk group
- Manage the group budget with the Finance group
- Manage group communications
- Partner with support groups such as Business Services and overseas EGS groups
- 5+ years of data management experience
- 7 + years of technology management experience
- 10+ years of experience in analytics, modeling, or a combination of both
- 8+ years of management experience; or 3+ years of leadership experience in an advanced quantitative analytics function
- Experience with large-scale process transformation initiatives
•Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and organizational skills.
•Be able to communicate at multiple levels ranging from individual contributors to senior managers, in both technology and business settings.
•Experience working with clients and marketing organizations
•Demonstrated understanding of needs of corporate and retail clients.
•Demonstrated experience with project management methodologies, processes and tools.
•Demonstrated successful Communication, Leadership, Organization, and Influence Management Skills
•Experience supporting multiple lines of business.
•Demonstrated understanding of data management.
•Demonstrated leadership directly with senior business leaders.
•Demonstrated track record of successfully building organizational capability including high performing teams, process, and technology. This includes a keen focus and proven results in developing a cultural environment that achieves results through team member engagement, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.