Within the Enterprise Data Technology group of EIT, support various operations withing the newly formed Consumer Approved Provisioning Point.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Understand business data requirements.
• Identify data most valuable to the corporation
• Integration of the data
• Development of or inclusion into the corresponding data model(s),
• Data analysis including sourcing of the data and data mapping tasks.
• Create or contribute to TPM approved artifacts like FSD’s and DDR’s.
• Work with the project teams throughout the life of the project.
Works with Business contacts, Requirements Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to identify, understand and document business needs for data. Identifies the source of data and completes data mapping tasks.
Assist in the creation of the Functional System Design (FSD) document and Source to Target Mapping document. Assists in the development and maintenance of the Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Models for the data environments.
Follow data architecture and data management policies and standards.
Some travel may be requiredRequired Qualifications
- 1+ year of database design and administration experience
- 1 + years of experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- 1+ year of data analysis experience
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- Big Data experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data modeling tools, such as Power Designer
- Ab Initio experience
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.