At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This position will act as the lead analyst for the Production Support staff for the Consumer APP application on the Enterprise data lake.
- Provides analysis and design support for production enhancements, problem tickets and other issue resolution.
- Manage and prioritize work between team members
- Mentorship for junior team members on the team
- Follows SDLC documentation needs for fixes
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Respond to production processing to failures for analysis and determination of next steps
- Recommend optimizations for production processes.
- Be willing to work non-standard hours to support production execution or issue resolution
- Be willing to be on-call/pager support for production escalation
- 7+ years of database design and administration experience
- 5 + years of technical design experience
- 5+ years of data analysis experience
- 3+ years of Big Data experience
- 2+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Ab Initio
- 1+ year of application production support experience
- Experience with Ab Initio suite of tools –Express>IT
- Experience with Big Data platforms – Hadoop, MapR, Hive, Parquet
- 1+ years of experience in a lead capacity, guiding other team members and contractors
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communications skill
- Key Skills: decision-making; conceptual and analytical skills; business domain knowledge in financial services; comfortable working in a large organization across multiple teams.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.