At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Database Management is the CoE for database management within Wells Fargo. This position provides senior level capabilities relative to database administration for the company. The person filling this position must be able to;
•Provide the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's server-class databases.
•Handle and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling.
•As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies.
•Serve as a consultant on technological advancements.
•Provide oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.
•May represent the organization as an external spokesperson.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of database design and administration experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Data Guard experience
- Experience with Golden Gate
- Knowledge and understanding of RAC Administration
Oracle Tuning tools
- Disaster Recovery
- Proficient in using OEM/ TOAD/ AWR/ ADDM/ ASH and SQLplus commands for troubleshooting
- Oracle Security and Auditing
- Database Architecture (Logical / Physical)
- Capacity Planning
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.