Primary Location: United States-MO-MOLinn Creek
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
As a Caregiver (Direct Support Professional), you'll carry out rewarding work, playing a crucial role in the success of our organization. Based in our new state of the art day program, DSPs work closely with the individuals in helping them thrive to achieve goals both at the learning center and within the community. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support. It’s not about what people can’t do – it’s about what they can do . With the right staff and supports, we believe everyone is capable of reaching their full potential.
Our DSPs are the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. At the end of your work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life.
Full time, part time and as-needed positions are available. Daytime only shifts allow for schedules to fit around school, other employment, or family commitments.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
The DSP role is a great place to start your career with The Network - we have many success stories from people at all levels that started out in the Caregiver role.
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required, must get Class E while employed
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Full and Part time schedules available
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Missouri MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!