Day Program Assistant - Galloway
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJGalloway
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
NeuroRestorative New Jersey
Description NeuroRestorative New Jersey is seeking a Day Program Assistant to assist with monitoring clients and providing a safe, clean, therapeutic environment. In addition provide general assistance and attend to behavioral concerns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and maintain an orderly, safe, clean, and warm therapeutic environment within the Day Program.
- Assist with monitoring clients during breaks and lunchtime, including behavioral concerns, bathroom assistance, and general assistance as needed.
- Assist group leaders and/or run groups as defined by the schedule.
- Assume responsibility for persons served needs/care for cognitive therapists to enable them to return to their scheduled therapies.
- Complete all required documentation as deemed necessary.
- Attend meetings with the team and the supervisor as deemed necessary.
- Attend all trainings sessions as scheduled by the supervisor.
- Treat clients with respect, dignity, and compassion at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times and ensure confidentiality of privileged information.
- Cooperate with the licensee and Department of Human Services in any inspection or investigation.
- Complete all other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- · Prior experience a plus
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: Must maintain a current valid driver’s license and all required certifications and tests as required by state of operation.
NeuroRestorative New Jersey offers a continuum of post-acute rehabilitation programs for individuals with brain injuries and other neurological challenges. Through a range of program settings throughout the state and individualized services, NeuroRestorative New Jersey can meet the needs of participants at any state of post-acute rehabilitation. NeuroRestorative New Jersey is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join NeuroRestorative New Jersey and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.