Day Program Licensed Vocational Nurse Part Time
Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serve people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with Adult Day Care Bakersfield, you’ll be one of these extraordinary people. We are looking for candidates with some experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, mental illness, or traumatic brain injuries. If you are not sure if your experience meets our requirements fill out an application - it may be a fit!
Shifts: Monday through Friday from 9a to 1p
Pay: $20.00 per hour
What we require of you:
- Current CA License as a Vocational Nurse in good standing
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- One year or more of experience working with individuals with disabilities or closely comparable population preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Paid training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality-of-life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.