At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) (part of Wells Fargo’s Commercial Capital business) provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries from Powersports, Marine and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
Reviews and validates accuracy of deal documents, including UCC, security agreements, promissory notes, articles of incorporation, insurance certificates, loan agreements of assigned transactions. Contacts the customer in receipt of conditions specific to each customer deal; sets follow up communication with the customer and engages sales stakeholders as necessary. Evaluates approval decisions using delegated risk authority to ensure proper mitigation of risk to the company. Assists associates to ensure customer/deal specific information is accurate in source system and that documentation created meets risk requirements and is complete and accurate. Maintains open lines of communication with customers, stakeholders, including risk and sales through required interfacing systems/platforms.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of analytical experience, reporting experience, or a combination of both
- Experience researching and compiling complex operational data
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to independently provide summary of operational data
- Solid troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Law or paralegal certificate.
- Experience working with all product and collateral types as well as various forms of documentation
- Knowledge of Uniform Commercial Code
- Demonstrated leadership and inclusive behavior
- Cross-functional teamwork: ability to pull together teams comprised of individuals from multiple functional backgrounds and drive results
- Strong team player, with demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills and focus
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of operations policies and procedures.
- Ability to make strategic recommendations on operational data
- Ability to partner and coordinate with other functions on projects
- Outstanding technical and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.