Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters
We seek a FL Licensed Pharmacy Technician & Delivery Driver to make deliveries to and from the pharmacy, clinic and resident homes. The Pharmacy Delivery Driver may provide assistance in the pharmacy when no deliveries are scheduled.
GREAT foot in the door opportunity. NEWLY licensed Pharmacy Techs encouraged to apply!
Hours are M-F / 12:30-7pm and health benefits are included. 20 hours / week working as Delivery Driver and 10 hours working as Pharmacy Technician. More hours added as volume increases.
Company Car provided for deliveries.
An outgoing and friendly personality is required to provide special care to our consumers.
Candidates MUST have Pharmacy Technician License for the STATE in which you are applying with experience in Pharmacy Technician work.
7 Paid holidays and 12 PTO days first year of employment. Background check and full panel drug screen required prior to employment.
When you apply, please make sure that your resume has your correct email and cell phone # so I can reach out to you.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load vehicles with medications/products for delivery.
- Provide timely and accurate completion of deliveries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Verify receipt and provide signature for receipt of items delivered.
- Process any required paperwork according to established procedures.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Shred paperwork for disposal.
- Assist in maintaining a clean pharmacy environment by performing various housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming and disposing of trash.
- Stock vials.
- Stock bingo cards/bubble packs.
- Light computer data entry.
- Various other duties as may be assigned.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and members of the clinic staff
- Under direct supervision of the registered pharmacist, fills compounds and prescription orders and makes them available for verification by the Pharmacist. Once verified by the pharmacist, dispenses the prescriptions.
- Order, receive and store incoming pharmacy supplies.
- Receive and process wholesaler medication orders.
- Verify medication stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- Help maintain a clean organized work environment.
- Perform various clerical duties relating to the department.
- Work with the pharmacist to assist in the pharmacy functions and keeping the pharmacy in compliance with all federal and state requirements.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid applicable state driver’s license and good driving record
- Requires use of own vehicle to make deliveries, and proof of insurance (will be reimbursed mileage at the rate of $.555/mile)
- Ability to read and follow maps and directions to customer locations
- Professional when dealing with team members and the public
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard reference, background check, and drug screening.