You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Faxing and scanning documents
- Sorting Mail
- Answering phones
- Greeting visitors
- Other office duties as needed
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Previous experience in a position using phone, scanner, and fax machine
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word (create and edit documents), Microsoft Excel (basic navigation through the application), and Microsoft Outlook (create and send emails)
- Previous experience in an office environment or a phone support role
- Ability to work 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday
- CPR+ Software experience (Complete Patient Record)
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: OptumRx, pharmacy, admin, mail clerk, receptionist, scanning, faxing, answering phones, office support