Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.SM
Positions in this function include more traditional administrative / clerical support roles including: answering the telephone, typing / word processing of documents, maintaining calendars and setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, copying, faxing, greeting visitors, setting up files, tracking expenses, and coordinating building and equipment maintenance. At senior levels, function may include supervision of other clerical / administrative staff. This position supports executives at the SLT level and below.
- Limited work experience
- Works on simple tasks using established procedures.
- Depends on others for guidance.
- Work is typically reviewed by others.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Ability to navigate the basic functions of a computer / Microsoft Office Suite including Word (creating, saving, formatting documents), Excel (ability to create, copy, edit, send, and save spreadsheets), and Outlook (ability to open, attach documents, ability to navigate in the calendar and send emails)
- 1+ year of front desk / receptionist experience
- Ability to work in both Wausau office locations and travel to and from both offices
- High volume phone system experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Receptionist, Customer Service, UnitedHealth Group, Wausau, WI