Title Depot Sales Manager EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
The Depot Sales Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing and supervising the staff to achieve a high level of customer service and sales goals; planning and organizing workloads and staff assignments/schedules to ensure most efficient use of staff; participating in the interview and approval process; training, counseling, motivating, communicating job expectations and evaluating assigned staff.
- Setting and monitoring sales goals, 'drive' the depot sales program to ensure that the daily sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Work 'in the field' at sales locations 80% of the time in order to train, coach, monitor and motivate sales representations to drive sales and ensure our guest are receiving excellent customer service.
- Participate in the recap process as recap manager approximately 3 times per week or more.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products or services, including marketing strategies and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Flexibility to work nontraditional hours and weekends.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Minimum of two years outside sales experience.
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record for the past three years.
- Competitive wage plus commissions
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.