Our goal is to revolutionize the market by giving our shoppers a fresh alternative to a traditional retail experience. Our store will feature hundreds of products hand picked to curate a perfect home. We will also offer 1-1 design services in addition to traditional cash and carry. The Store Design Associate will be an integral part of the daily running of our business. This role will be responsible for offering product assistance and advice to our customers, as well as help execute/manage our cash and carry offering. We are looking for an enthusiastic people-person who knows how to hustle and has a passion for interior design.
- Provide product recommendations from the One Kings Lane website to inspire the customer and generate sales
- Engage with clients to understand their design and project needs
- Leverage selling techniques to assist in product selection that drive sales
- Help customers in a courteous, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested manner
- Leverage OKL assortment and design knowledge to show and explain merchandise features and benefits
- Facilitate check out on the website or via Square for cash and carry
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of the One Kings Lane assortment and brand vision
- Assist in the production and execution of activities and events in the Studio to support marketing initiatives.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous retail sales experience
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to identify clients needs and provide a dynamic client experience
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Design savvy attitude with a love for Home Furnishings
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.