It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Description: Deskside Support II – Repair - macOS
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform authorized repairs on all Mac based hardware within Concentrix North America
- Maintain meticulous reports and inventory logs
- Create weekly reports of repairs, parts ordered
- Submit request for purchase on parts required
- Support and assist in the deployment and maintenance of systems using macOS based tools and Windows based tools.
- Provides macOS problem solving for local users
- Performs new hardware installation and upgrades; Must be able to lift 30kg
- Performs movement, additions and changes to equipment (computer hardware, cables)
- Performs applications installation, re-installation, configuration and upgrades
- Executes all existing security procedures for safeguarding hardware and software physical assets
- Resolves basic network connectivity issues as necessary
- Assists with hardware/software set up for on-site user business presentations
- Tracks hardware inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
- Overall should be a good team player with willingness to learn and drive to achieve.
- Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF Pro
- Excellent organization skills
- Knowledge of Remedy
- Required – up to date ACMT certificate
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent experience and/or training
- Regular degree/diploma in Information Technology (would be given preference)
- Network specialization courses would be considered an asset:
- Jamf CCT and/or CCA
- 4+ years supporting desktop hardware and software in Mac/Windows-based PC/LAN environment or equivalent
- System administration experience, with knowledge in Mac OS X, iOS & Windows 7/10
- Experience in coding and shell scripting; Bash, PHP, Swift, AppleScript and Automator a plus
- Experience utilizing desktop management tools such as Jamf (Casper), Ghost, Deploystudio,
- Experience in managing/utilized Activity Directory 2008/2012
- Level IC11
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.