At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives. Acts as a consulting liaison between LOB and IT organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex, strategic, corporate-wide business needs/initiatives for technology solutions. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future. Works with user groups to, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend improvements. Recommends, initiates and tracks (QA) testing, acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies impactful to the business. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff..
Senior level BSC familiar with technology in financial sector. The individual will be responsible for variety of efforts in conjunction with associated teams/SMEs. Essentially they will provide service for efforts spanning the Desktop Lifecycle Management aka Hardware and Windows 10 desktop OS recurring planning, testing and implementation. Prior experience with Life Cycle Management especially on Windows Platform is highly desired.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5 + years of experience with Desktop and OS (WIN10) Life Cycle Management integration or support
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 2 + years of technology project management experience
- 3+ years of consultative business analysis experience
- 9+ years of information technology experience
- 3+ years of communications experience
- 3+ years of strategic planning and development experience
- 1 + year of technology management experience supporting integration activities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 5+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 5+ years of process design or improvement experience
- 5+ years of process engineering experience
- 5+ years of reporting experience
- Ability to deliver concise, time critical information to all levels of management, technology and business teams
- Ability to deliver, evaluate, or test large technology efforts
- Ability to dissect complex situations and refocus on the most critical technology tasks
- Ability to identify business needs and deliver solutions in close partnership with line of business and technology
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Ability to manage disparate types of technology solutions, including packaged applications, software as a services delivered solutions, and custom developed systems
- Ability to manage multiple or large technology infrastructure components
- Knowledge and understanding of application and distributed system technology projects
- Knowledge and understanding of desktop, PCs, laptops and telecommunications technology
- Knowledge and understanding of implementing technology solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology process management improvements
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology processes and technologies
- Experience delivering, evaluating, or testing large technology efforts
- Experience lead the execution of Line Of Business level desktop and possibly server LCM
- Will manage and coordinate Implementation / execution of new Hardware and Windows 10 OS throughout the organization (I’m providing Tech Leadership/oversight of the effort; particular focus is on 300+ internal application validation and remediation, plan rolling out the OS to desktops and other devices, status reporting, coordinating work with other stakeholders and SMEs.
- The resource will also be engaged with coordinating efforts with their peer(s) and seniors managing tertiary applications (business owned) and 3rd party applications.
- The individual will work with the existing project team consisting of PMs, Architects, Engineers and Domain SMEs in Tech as well as LOB
Proven Excellence in
- MS office tools
- Communications both oral and written with all levels including senior leadership
- Facilitating large meetings
- Status and progress reporting
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.