Location: Department #671 1626 Oak Street La Crosse , WI 54603
Education Experience: Associates Degree
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Kwik Trip, Inc.’s Information Technology Department is seeking a full-time Desktop Support Analyst to join our IT Service Center.
- This individual will be responsible for setting up new user accounts, new user hardware, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and maintaining the hardware inventory. The Desktop Support Analyst will be the 2nd/3rd level customer support resource for issues that cannot be directly resolved by the IT Service Center Help Desk Analyst team.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set-up and configure new hardware for Support Center users (i.e. computers, monitors, printers, scanners, laptops)
- Provide timely and efficient set-up of new equipment as well as replacement of equipment when production hardware fails
- Troubleshoot and resolve Support Center user hardware and software issues
- Respond to customer requests that have been submitted through the ITSC Portal) such as adding/deleting individuals to e-mail distribution lists, assisting with hardware moves for department moves and remodels, installing new software, creating new user accounts, setting up for remote access, and setting up new and/or replacement hardware
- Analyze incoming calls and be proactive to discover and determine permanent resolutions to support issues and communicate these findings to others in the department
- Maintain/update accurate solution documentation for all systems, document inventory assets such as new hardware installs and replacements using ServiceNow Asset Management.
Qualifications: Associate’s degree in an Information Technology related field or equivalent training/work experience; 1-3 years’ experience in helpdesk, networking, hardware set-up and repair, software installation and support.
Candidates should possess knowledge of the following:
- Desktop operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10), general networking (LAN WAN TCP/IP), Microsoft Office 2013 and Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with end users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills that enable this person to collect information and interpret data in order to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to multitask and perform work in an organized, timely manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Experience/knowledge with the following products is a plus: Cisco AMP Antivirus, SCCM, ServiceNow call logging software, Airwatch, Okta Single Sign On, Active Directory.
Physical qualifications: ability to lift 40 lbs. and stoop/kneel/crouch as needed for carrying and setting up equipment.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, daytime hours with rotating on call responsibilities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Customer Service; Information Technology; Installation - Maint - Repair; Professional Services; Research; Strategy - Planning; Telecommunications; Training