This position will be the IT Service Desk contact, working as part of a team to provide call logging, triage resolution to IT issues experienced by our user community. This role also involves handling customer escalations promptly and dealing with IT Vendors for product support.
• Provide desktop and laptop support to Louisville and field-based employees
• Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors work using call tracking system to ensure a timely resolution.
• Assist in creating and maintaining up-to-date hardware and installed software / operating system images
• Helps track serial and model numbers for all IT inventory in / out
• Assists in staging new equipment for Support Center
• General Support Center application support
• Provides support for Microsoft end user operating systems and OFFICE Products
• Provides support for applications used by the business and liaises with third party vendors
Texas Roadhouse® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Education: Associates Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science. Education and experience may substitute for one another on a month-for-month basis.
Experience: 2 years of experience in information technology to include:
• Hardware troubleshooting
• Windows OS troubleshooting
• Application troubleshooting
• Experience in working in a customer service environment would be beneficial
• A+ Hardware and software certification would be an advantage
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.