At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The DevOps Engineering and Operations (DOE) initiative management team plays a critical role in delivering on large complex transformation projects for DOE that impact the ability of all EIT application teams to deliver applications for the corporation. The Dev Ops Engineering Controls BSC/Initiative Manager will be responsible for leading cross functional teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk. The Dev Ops Engineering Controls BSC/Initiative Manager will:
- Act as a liaison between the DOE staff and the project management team.
- Plan conduct and direct the analysis of complex, strategic business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Manage initiative risk.
- Works with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with DOE objectives.
- Plan and develops metrics and track/evaluate performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Provide input to and manage initiative backlog and prioritization of initiative deliverables.
- Coordinate work across multiple organizations and work with ETR and TREX on initiative execution and tracking.
- Act as a product owner for DOE tools or business processes.
- Develop, or direct the development of, documentation and communications in support of key initiatives
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, and ensure effective completion of initiative goals.
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management or project management
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Wells Fargo project management experience
- Knowledge of Blackduck scanning tool
- Experience with DevOps concepts and understanding of the DevOps processes
- Experience analyzing complex and ambiguous business problems
- Ability to anticipate and infer what is needed to successfully navigate complex processes in a large enterprise
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.